Mutiara Taman Negara Eco Park Resort Malaysia
Why must you choose Mutiara Taman Negara Eco Park Resort Malaysia? Superb rainforest, a virgin jungle and ideal place to explore the nature. Read here for more information about destinations in Malaysia, best hotels and homestays, foods in each state and historical building. We also have information about football club in Malaysia and most of all, about Malaysia.
Mutiara Taman Negara Eco Park Resort Malaysia Summary
- Attraction: Mutiara Taman Negara Eco Park Resort Malaysia
- Location: Pahang Malaysia
- Attraction Type: Hotel in Malaysia
Mutiara Taman Negara Eco Park Resort from Official
A virgin jungle expanse covering 4,343 square kilometres, Taman Negara was established in 1939 and is Malaysia’s first and largest National Park. It is also one of the oldest rainforests in the world, estimated at 130 million years old. The diversity of flora and fauna here is phenomenal, making it one of the world’s richest ecosystems.
The Mutiara Taman Negara Resort has a superb rainforest setting overlooking the Tembeling and Tahan rivers. Being the only Resort inside the National Park boundary, it is an ideal place from which to explore the surrounding area. Accommodation is in comfortable Malaysian-style wooden chalets with hot and cold showers, air conditioning, television, mini-fridge, coffee & tea making facilities and ceiling fans.
Mutiara Taman Negara, a perfect retreat place after your adventures trip exploring the ancient rainforest and be part all kind of outdoor activities on our arrangement from jungle trekking, canopy walkaway, exploring the river, mount climbing, fishing, camping, observing wildlife and even for a teambuilding, all can be tailored based on your needs whether you are nature embracer, bird lovers, wildlife observers or expediters. Visit our activities page for the existing and pick the best for your trip.
Mutiara Taman Negara Kuala Tahan Pahang Eco Park Resort Features
Mutiara Taman Negara Kuala Tahan Pahang Eco Park Resort features:
- 87-unit accommodations each featuring private balcony, LED tv with Cable channel, air-conditioned with ceiling fan, Hot shower with bath amenities.
- Seri Mutiara Restaurant serves a variety local and western operates from 7am to 11pm daily.
- Banquet hall named, Bayan Nuri offering 3 meeting rooms encompassing 2,920 sq meter size.
- Activities Centre to arrange all kind of short or day tours within the destinations for single or group travelers.
- Mini market to ensure you don’t run off the basic survivor needs.
Contact Mutiara Taman Negara Kuala Tahan Park Eco Park Resort Malaysia
Mutiara Taman Negara Kuala Tahan Pahang
Kuala Tahan, 27000, Jerantut, Pahang, Malaysia
Telephone: +609 266 3500